This 10-page booklet includes many of the topics covered by other Skill Power products, but is especially geared to a younger audience. Each topic includes one checklist page that outlines the main points of that topic. It also includes a worksheet page with thoughts on how to improve the skill discussed. There is also an page for individuals to add more in-depth answers, thoughts or notes.
- Confidence in Self-Image - Value, Respect, Image, Resilience, Change
- Confidence in Self-Control - My "A-R-E-A of Control" (Actions, Reactions, Emotions, Attitude)
- Confidence in the Future - Choices, Decision-making, Motivation
- Communication Basics - Relationship Rights & Responsibilities
- Communication Limits - In Listening, Speaking, Assertiveness, Conflict Management
- Achievement through Goal-setting - Creating a Roadmap, Persistence &Determination, Patience
- Achievement through Organization - Logical Commonsense Planning, Budgeting, Innovation
- Achievement through Cooperation - Strength in Numbers, Good Leadership, Criticism
This booklet can easily be used as a foundation for a customized youth skill-building workshop or program.
Please use the Contact page for questions or comments you may have.
The Power of Youth Program
Products may be returned within 30 days for full refund of purchase price plus standard shipping costs.